Our cooling hybrid mattress is perfect for living off-campus. This mattress is designed to provide universal comfort and support you need for a better night’s sleep. With a "best of both worlds" hybrid design, the Sader Sleeps mattress blends contouring specialty foams with supportive encased coils that reduce motion while targeting back and core support.
- Bed Frame (no box spring necessary)
- Mattress Encasement
A more contouring top layer of premium, high-responsive foam—paired with individually encased coils—offers just the right amount of pressure point relief for side and combination sleepers. A 2” high-density base foam as a transition layer between the coil system and the premium foam allows for superior comfort.
Sader Sleeps takes care of installation when you move into your off-campus residence and removal after the year is over! No need to worry about transport and set-up of bedding material on an already-stressful move-in day!
All you have to do is order and sleep!
- A quilted foam top with high-end knit weave delivers cooling benefits on contact.
- A soft 2” layer of premium, breathable foam delivers plush comfort.
- An engineered 6” layer, consisting of up to 961 individually encased coils, allows for exceptional reactivity and motion isolation.
- A 2" layer of high density base foam while reinforcing coils as they compress